The Journey!

Today, I will be talking about the journey of Golden Gate National Park/Presidio Park/Nursery. The Meridian Gallery Interns Program's first field trip to the Nursery was on Friday, about two weeks ago, as far as I could remember. We first introduced ourselves at the Nursery. Then the tour guides instructed us of what we were going to do. After that we went into seperate groups of fives, I think. Well, me and my group first went to clean the flower pots, and the flats. Right after that, we switched groups and went to move the flowers into a specific section. After moving the flowers, we took a break for snack time as we usually did at the Meridian Gallery Studio. Finally we went into the garden, and drew quick sketches of nature in the garden.

                                                                                                                   By Chau Truong